Reprimand Reprimand

Nice, man.

Good job. That was really smooth looking for having that much shading and jazz. Go Chris Go.

ButterField 1: Britney ButterField 1: Britney

Phuck.

This is shallow. Who are you to decide how she should look, and who are we to care so much?
Maybe you should use your animating skills to do something interesting, uplifting, cool-looking, any of the above.
Now you're just disrespecting people about things that aren't even any of your business. Everyone has flaws... even celebrities.
I never thought I'd be backing up Britney Spears, but I'm just tired of this BS. Pop culture sucks, but most people are fixated by it.
... And such is the human condition.

Also, the ads at the end were weak man. It doesn't get any worse than that, seriously.

Pongo und Textures Pongo und Textures

Ye olde Prikedelik

I remember you from ze sfdt days...
Haven't seen your crap in a while.

anyways, I thought this was quite cool. Funny, original, and crazy.
I honestly can't believe the lowness of the score... But I'll see what I can do. (5)

oh my oh my

Yeah.

Great animation, man. You did really well with the facial expressions and body language.
I just watched all your movies, and I love your little animation tests and what not. I'm gonna add you to my fav authors.
So yeah release some more stuff; it's very inspirational (for me).

"Chickens" "Chickens"

Awesome.

Why does everyone seem to hate this?
I absolutely loved it. The animation was awesome, the music was awesome, the characters were awesome, and it was awesomely hilarious.

Weebl & Bob Tribute Weebl & Bob Tribute

...

Just because you put "tribute" in the name, it's not any less of a rip-off. You just completely stole the dude's characters and style for your own purposes. That's pretty lame.
It's well done, but make your own stuff.

Adam Fulton Tribute Adam Fulton Tribute

Oh good.

Now we will all remember Adam as the guy who cried, before shooting himself.
...

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't a tribute be about the good things he did?

It's very sickening.

Super Conductor Super Conductor

Yay Chris!

What a pleasant surprise!
That was a very random idea...
But it was quite funny and quite clever.
Great job, homey.

Land Obnoxious - Ep. 1 Land Obnoxious - Ep. 1

Know-Ephects

Timmy the Turtle, Stickin' in my Eye, AND Bob.
Frankly, it's impossible for me not to like this movie.
Oh God, I love NOFX.

... Even without taking the music into consideration, the graphics were great and it was pretty funny. Nice job.

Independence Independence

Brilliant.

Despite the low scores I gave you, that was a great movie. I guess they don't have a category for whatever that movie was. The cinematic effects were awesome. It all just made me go... woah.

so yeah, cool movie.
The graphics could use some work, but once you get those down you'll be a master.