sharks and not sharks sharks and not sharks

Haah

That is comedy gold. Great drawings and animation too!

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

Great

I loved it! You should invest in a tablet, because if it weren't for the line quality I think this would have a much higher score (it should anyway). The idea and the animation were wonderful.

Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

yo

This is an old movie I understand, but the main reason for this review is I was hoping you could tell me more about that music. I googled "hirsch", and of course came up with a lot of people with that name (even musicians).

sexysexybicycle responds:

I actually don't know a whole lot about the artist either. It came on a soundtrack to the movie "Crumb". The movie is a documentary of a underground comics artist of the 60's. But anyway, if you like that song, I'd recommend getting that soundtrack! It has a TON of great songs like that on it! Hope that helps.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Wowa

Freakin' nice animation!

Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2 Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2

Nice.

The actual animation is really well done. I like the combination of frame by frame, and squashing and stretching symbols. Good job!

you can't kill me you can't kill me

I love you.

I do! I think you are wonderful!

Bravado Bravado

Niiice

Good work, mang!
Very smooth movement.
The best part of this is the backgrounds and visual style.
Some of those perspective shots, with lights and stuff look really awesome.
Cool!

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Haha

It was so awesome. Great mood and everything.
I really like your animations.

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Nice!

Finally some good animation that isn't derivative of a videogame or some other parody.
It looks beautiful and was really funny too.
Good work!

What is Love? What is Love?

Yeaaah.

Man that was hilarious!
I can tell A LOT of work went into this animation. So much detail and you actually did the entire song.
Great work!