View Profile SWiTCH

98 Movie Reviews

Loved it; really atmospheric.

Well done, really nice animation.

touching

Awesome animation!
Nice poem; keep up the hard work.
Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

35 Game Reviews

Pretty incredible. Looks and plays great! Feels really nice and polished; good work!

That was brilliant! It was really atmospheric and immersive. Creates a sense of urgency. I like the lighting and weather effects, and how the balls warm by the fire while you're out collecting the others. Very cool. Would love to see more stuff like this with an emphasis on atmosphere and subtle storytelling.

nice

I didn't get all that far, but I really love the mood you created.

119 Audio Reviews

Awesome; it's really dense and varied. Nice work! Looking forward to next year. :P

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man :D Happy new year

That's different!
Cool stuff; I'd definitely like to hear more like it.

Evil-Dog responds:

Will probably do more :D

Great song. Really beautiful progression... It almost sounds folky and historical.
Personally, I'd like to just get rid of the trance drums. I feel like they take away some of the power of the piece. It is a cinematic and emotional piece, but the drums feel like they're working to bring it down to novelty or genre-centric level.
But whatever. Nice work.

15 Art Reviews

This is a great piece of work.

That's awesome, the mask looks really great with the translucent glass effect. Probably the best piece I've seen from you, tbh. Great composition, pose, shape, color scheme, textures, and graphical flourishes.

Very nice.