Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Pretty incredible. Looks and plays great! Feels really nice and polished; good work!

Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

That was brilliant! It was really atmospheric and immersive. Creates a sense of urgency. I like the lighting and weather effects, and how the balls warm by the fire while you're out collecting the others. Very cool. Would love to see more stuff like this with an emphasis on atmosphere and subtle storytelling.

Alphaland Alphaland

nice

I didn't get all that far, but I really love the mood you created.

Poltergifts Poltergifts

yeaaah

This game is conceptually genius. The gift unwrapping thing, the toys turned evil, the the timmy, mommy, and daddy gifts as the upgrade progression, the totally logical effects of all the weapons. It just all makes so much sense! :)

It was fun too; I beat that shit.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

I am become man

This is a genius idea!
Simple and brilliant.
Cool music too.
I'm stuck in man form; I'll have to give it another go. >:(

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

Sweet

I made an Alien Hominid pumpkin. :B

Fun toy! I like the retro pumpkin style.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

...

So much depth!

Making songs, previewing clips, moving clips around, copying, cutting, pasting, is all very smooth and intuitive.

I love unlocking covers so I can listen to new compositions. I was doing pretty well until I got to the "insane" covers. Damn! I can beat 'em though; it just takes a few tries and finding what the easiest instrument in the song is.

Quite an achievement, this game! :)

Check out my half-song you bunch of nublets:

(dicks)-pbF-gbF-cbG-aam-adf-caa-gcK-a cC-adg-eam-aaa-gbF-gbG-gax-cbu-ccL-cb u-caz-cbw-cam-cbw-e!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-m,c Y-ccY-cbS-cbg-ccY-ccY-cbS-cjV-chJ-cdd -chJ-cdh-aiU-acY-ccY-cbR-cbf-ccW-ccW-
cbR-cmg-chTiiiMmfdd-ciM-bmfdd-chTiiiM mfdd-ciM-bmfdd-apq-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q,cb-c ao-cbn-caN-ccb-cao-cbn-cbN-chi-chi-ch i-cdU-ccb-cao-cbn-caN-ccb-cao-cbn-cbN -cdO-ccf-cdO-ccf-cdO-ccf-cdO-ccf-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-s,cX-cav-ccX-cbh-ccX-cav-ccX-
cmh-ckjlckjiihT-ckjlckjiieF-ccX-cav-c cW-cbn-ciM-cat-ccW-cmh-ckjkNhTiihT-ck jkNhTiihT-ckjkNhTiihT-ckjkNhTiihT-apr -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-q

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Awesome

Runs great, plays smoothly, nice 3d graphics. The boss was really pretty badass, and fun gameplay there. I was quite enjoying myself, until I died when the boss had literally one hit left. He wasn't particularly hard, but I'm not doing that whole thing again!
No problem, though. Nice game!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

hahahaha

That was ridiculous man.
I loved pulling airplanes to their doom.

Canabalt Canabalt

Love this game

It's the little touches.
The awesome background, the doves, the satisfying way the glass breaks, the roll when you fall far enough.
It's very immersive for such a simple game.
The music helps that too.